Packing for your stay at our maternity unit
What should you pack in your hospital bag ?
You will need:
- A form of ID for the admissions process
- All administrative documents required to register the birth of your baby
- A wash bag with all your regular overnight essentials
- A going-home outfit for your little one that is suitable for the time of year.
The following items are available for you and your baby:
- Hospital night dress and slippers for you
- A welcome kit with an array of toiletries, maternity pads, breast pads, etc.
- Clothes for your baby during your stay
- Nappies and high-quality, natural Weleda® baby products
- Bibs, breast pump and other accessories, depending on your requirements.
Please bring your own clothes if they would help to make you feel more comfortable during your stay.
You can also bring your own outfits for your little one, however, it is always best to wash new clothes before your baby wears them to avoid any chance of irritation.