Benefits of hypnotherapy
Pregnancy and motherhood changes your body and can also affect how you feel. As a result, hypnotherapy, or hypnobirthing, is increasingly used in obstetrics to:
- Overcome fears and anxiety, for example, relating to injections or hospitals
- Ease certain pregnancy-related problems, such as nausea, vomiting and Braxton Hicks contractions
- Boost self-confidence and belief in abilities
- Manage pain
- Strengthen the mother-baby bond
- Accompany, support and reassure at every stage of motherhood, from pregnancy through to birth and beyond.
Fully trained in hypnotherapy, our midwives offer one-on-one sessions in a calm and relaxing environment.
First session: Initial contact. The midwife will explain what will happen in the sessions and you will explore the definition of hypnotherapy.
The second and third sessions are tailored to your needs.
These sessions do not in any way replace a consultation with a doctor.
Times and prices
Three sessions at weekly intervals, each session is one hour.
Total price: 200 CHF.
Additional sessions are possible.
Please call +41 22 839 57 07 (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) or email email@example.com to register.