Ease back into exercise with Ballon Forme !
New mothers can enjoy group Ballon Forme classes. Our midwives are fully trained in this innovative way to exercise developed by Danielle Fournier.
Ballon Forme combines gentle aerobics with gym ball exercises to help you to:
- Return to exercise gradually and safely while protecting your perineum
- Practise gentle aerobic exercises that are great for toning
- Get back in shape after having your baby
- Learn to love your new body
- Unwind and relax.
This course involves four progressive sessions, possible seven weeks after a vaginal birth and nine weeks after a caesarean section.
Classes take place at our maternity unit, in small groups of three to four, and involve a range of gym ball exercises that will:
- strengthen your muscles (abdominal, back, pelvic floor muscles, etc.)
- increase your cardiovascular capacity
- improve your capacity to relax
Times and price
Four weekly sessions, each session is one hour 15 minutes.
Medical certificate required.
Total price: 200 CHF.
To register, please contact the maternity unit:
+41 22 839 57 07