Will you be admitted to the Clinique soon? Do not worry about last minute preparations. We have thought of everything so that your bag can be as light as possible.
Indeed, for mothers and their baby, the Clinique supplies the following:
- Bed and bath linen (sheets, pillows, nursing pillow, bath towels, bathrobe, paper towels etc.)
- Hospital nightgowns and slippers for mothers,
- Pyjamas, bodysuits, woolly hats, gloves etc. for the baby,
- Common toiletries, sanitary pads, nursing pads, a water spray
- Nappies and necessary baby care products (Weleda® natural products)
- Bottles, breast pumps, etc. if necessary.
However, please do not hesitate to bring your own indoor clothes and your usual cosmetics to make your stay more comfortable. If you want to breastfeed, your maternity or sports bra will be very useful. Finally, remember to pack clothes that are appropriate for the season, both for your baby and yourself, for when you leave the maternity ward.
You can of course dress your newborn in its own clothes. However, we recommend that you always launder new clothes first.
On the day of admission, please remember to provide us with the official documents required by the Civil Registry (identity papers, etc.) to declare your baby’s birth (see Administrative procedures).