Provide students with relevant, high-quality support in an atmosphere that promotes learning and is beneficial to all.
Applications for internships should be submitted by e-mail to La Clinique Générale-Beaulieu at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Making the most of your internship
La Clinique Générale-Beaulieu will provide you with a chance to broaden your knowledge and improve your professional skill-set, as well as cross-disciplinary learning opportunities in ideal conditions.
Range of internships
Professional internships: please refer to our guidelines on "Professional internships"
- Students at the Haute Ecole de Santé: Bachelor's degrees in nursing, midwifery, x-ray technology
- Students taking additional healthcare modules: common core studies for the seven healthcare-related Bachelor's programmes
- Care assistants and community health: certification of skills and experience
Orientation courses: please refer to our guidelines on "Orientation courses"
- Trial internship required for admission to the Specialized Healthcare High School Certificate (MSSA)
- Patient care internship /preparatory course
8.30 am at the Clinique's main reception.
Appropriate clothing shall be provided by the Clinique. Please bring with you a pair of white shoes.
40 hours per week as a general rule, unless otherwise stipulated.
Interns are covered for accidents in the workplace in accordance with the Swiss law on accident insurance.
Lunch will be provided free of charge. Parking is available at a cost.