Français, Anglais, Allemand, Espagnol
|2012-Auj ||Private Practice, General and Digestive Surgery
|2002-2011 ||Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Mayo Clinic Rochester, Clinical Fellow
|2000-2001 ||Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Mayo Clinic Rochester, Clinical Fellow
|1999-2000 ||Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Florida, Research Fellow
|1997-1998 ||Department of Surgical Research and Gene Therapy University Hospital of Lausanne
|1996-1997 ||Department of Visceral Surgery Princess Grace Hospital, Monaco
|1995 ||Department of Surgery, Vascular Unit Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK
|1989-1994 ||Department of Surgery University Hospital of Lausanne
- Swiss Medical Association (FMH)
- Mayo Clinic Alumni Association
- Cleveland Clinic Alumni Association
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- American College of Surgeons
- European Society for Coloproctology
- International Society of University Colon Rectal Surgeons
- French National Society for Coloproctology
- Société Française et Francophone de Chirurgie de l’Obésité et des Maladies Métaboliques(SOFFCO.MM)
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
Dr. Pascal Gervaz is a Swiss surgeon who was trained in General Surgery at CHUV Lausanne (1989-1998), before completing two fellowships in Colorectal Surgery at Cleveland Clinic Florida and Mayo Clinic Rochester (1999-2001).
From 2002 to 2011, Dr. Gervaz was the chief of the Colorectal Clinic at Geneva University Hospital (HUG). Dr. Gervaz holds academic appointment as Privat-Docent at Geneva University Medical School. He has published 134 papers, and has been invited to give 180 scientific lectures on 4 continents.
Dr. Gervaz has performed >2,500 major operations in his +30 years career including laparoscopic gastric (reflux, weight loss) and colorectal procedures (cancer, Crohn’s disease and diverticulitis), as well as proctology.