This unit caters to specialties such as vascular and gastrointestinal surgeries, gynaecology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, orthopaedics and urology; it is also able to provide a variety of examinations.
The Unit opened in November 2014 and it operates in compliance with safety criteria for hospital hygiene as recommended by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH).
- a reception area with a waiting room,
- two twin-bedded rooms,
- a room with three stretchers,
- a room with three armchairs,
- a class IV operating theatre equipped with all necessary fluids and two surgical lights,
- a care station,
- a waiting room,
- changing rooms and toilets.
The team is comprised of nurses and auxiliary nurses and patients are welcomed from Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except weekends, public holidays and during school holidays in the Canton of Geneva.